Jury finds Galindo guilty in armed robbery case
It took a Scotts Bluff County District Court jury approximately two hours and fifty minutes to convict 29 year old Michael Galindo in the January 15th armed robbery of the Git 'N Split convenience store in Scottsbluff. Following a day and a half of testimony, prosecutor Doug Warner concluded his ca...
- Panhandle firefighting stations, plane ready to operate
- City encourages alternate routes as Avenue I project moves forward
- United Way says it's time to "Stuff the Bus"
- Bluffs voters to be asked interest in grade separation
- Chaloupka asks that Sulu appeal go directly to the Supreme Court
- Bit and Spur celebrates its 50th anniversary
- More Local: News | Weather | Ag | Sports | Obits